I have to say that I was very surprised to come home and discover that I’d been nominated for an award, not once but twice. I’ve seen it around and thought, “Never me”.
This award comes with rules. I’ve altered the first since it was singular and needed to be plural.
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you.
2. Post the award graphic.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven other blogs & let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I love to read.
- I quit smoking almost a year ago.
- I hate the beach.
- I’m a gamer chick.
- I’m obsessed with tattoos now that I have my first.
- I love cats but can never own one because SO is allergic.
- I don’t like to wear shoes and walk around barefoot as much as possible.
Here are the seven blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award (in no particular order):
- Mac & Peach | Knitting, family and everything in between
- weestorybook | recording creative ideas, adventures and finds
- Living, Loving, Learning
- Island Time
- Iknitiatives | Artisan hand-dyed yarns & fibers
- A Yarn Good Time | A girls journey into the magical world of spinning